Monday, June 28, 2010

Writing for Children-My True Passion!

Writing and Illustrating for Young Readers

I recently rediscovered my passion for writing and illustrating for children and it has taken me on a magical journey! That's when I started to work on my dream book project "My Fuzzy's World" in fall of 2009.

Today I can proudly say that I have fully accomplished my dream of writing and illustrating my first children's book through passion, determination and hard work. My book is available on Amazon!

Finding your true passion is a long time journey of courage, determination and exploration on what makes one filled with true happiness and joy.

Although I have found some fulfilment in my original medical-technical career and also enjoyed working in the Tourism Industry after going back to school to earn a second college degree, I never been happier now writing and drawing for children.

It has been a great learning experience to explore the writing, publishing and book marketing process. Now I am looking forward for young readers to discover the magic of "My Fuzzy's World" and be inspired to embrace the important values of family, friendship, love, courage and diversity. My goal is to inspire children to create their own colorful dreams to come true!

I welcome any comments, feedback and questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment