Thursday, February 18, 2016



About my children's book 'My Fuzzy's World'

My engaging children’s tale shares the delightful imaginary world of Fuzzy, a wise plush lion who courageously pursues his dream while learning about the essence of family, friendship and diversity.

My goal was to crate a fun and educational book for young readers which offers unique journey. I gently enhanced my fine children's book for young readers with fine oil pastel drawings!

Meet Fuzzy, a delightful and wise plush lion cub with a big heart clasped between his paws and a vivid imaginary world in the Serengeti. When Fuzzy loses his family, he sets on a brave journey to fulfill his dream of finding a loving home.

Fuzzy courageously pursues his dream and is destined to be rewarded with a loving family and plush friends, who have great imaginations like his own. In a swish of his little furry tail, Fuzzy’s family happily welcomes a purple bear named Rudi, Lily, a lilac lamb, and Lulu, a pink sheep, among others. Fuzzy proudly learns vital lessons on family, friendship, and diversity while his life becomes enriched with true happiness and merry adventures.

Join Fuzzy and his friends and enjoy the magic of Fuzzy’s World where you will be encouraged to create your own dreams!



Once thing I can promise you for sure - I will take you and your young reader/readers on a fun and creative journey!


                                                                        Happy Reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment