Thursday, August 12, 2010

How the beauty of a moment can be very inspirational for your creativity

 When I work on my creative writing posts, articles and notes about my next future My Fuzzy in Paris project I sometimes pause for a moment. Often I find my and my husband’s beloved cat Maya (who is also one of the characters in my first children’s book “My Fuzzy’s World”) sleeping or lounging in our office on her beloved spot.

Maya is a very happy, playful and active young Grey-Tabby cat and you can see it on this picture how comfortable she is when she sleeps or naps.

Looking at my cara bella mia Maya (Italian-my dear beloved beautiful Maya) always inspires my creativity to write. Maya has so deeply enriched our lives with joy and happiness since we have rescued her as a kitten and has also become my muse for creative writing.

Enjoy Maya’s afternoon nap snapshot!

Maya 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment