Monday, July 26, 2010

Discover the magic of My Fuzzy's World!

My name is Fuzzy, and I am a little lion. But I am not like any other lion. I am very proud about my unique appearance. You will never meet another character like me. Where should I begin my story? There are so many things I would like to share with you! If you are very patient, you will be rewarded with many wonderful stories. Before we begin, you also need to know that I live in a very colorful imaginary world. I am a very lucky little lion who has found a very special new home, family, and friends. Do you want to know my secret?

And so begins my debut children's book "My Fuzzy’s World", the first edition in a series of Fuzzy’s World Adventure Stories for young readers ages 4-8.

So -what is the magic of My Fuzzy's Word?

My Fuzzy's World will take young readers on a fun, inspiring and captivating journey! I emphasized the importance of courage and determination to pursue dreams to young children.Young readers will also embrace the essence of family, love, friendship and diversity and will be inspired to create their own colourful dreams to come true. I have lovingly enhanced my children's story with fine oil pastel drawings of Fuzzy, the charming plush lion and his plush companions. A dozen vivid stories share how the fluffy friends join what can best be described as an incredibly colorful family.

Meet Fuzzy, a delightful and wise plush lion cub with a big heart clasped between his paws and a vivid imaginary world in the Serengeti. When Fuzzy loses his family, he sets on a brave journey to fulfill his dream of finding a loving home.

Fuzzy courageously pursues his dream and is destined to be rewarded with a loving family and plush friends, who have great imaginations like his own. In a swish of his little furry tail, Fuzzy’s family happily welcomes a purple bear named Rudi, Lily, a lilac lamb, and Lulu, a pink sheep, among others. Fuzzy proudly learns vital lessons on family, friendship, and diversity while his life becomes enriched with true happiness and merry adventures.

Join Fuzzy and his friends and enjoy the magic of Fuzzy’s World where children you will be encouraged to create their own colorful dreams and be inspired to pursue them.

I invite you to visit My Fuzzy's World website and view the first three chapters on Google books!

http://myfuzzysworld.com

http://books.google.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment