Thursday, July 29, 2010

The joy of creative writing

Creative writing is considered any artistic writing which communicates a writer’s thoughts and emotions in a cultivated, enchanting, imaginative and poetic style.

Creative writing should be considered an art. Some people are lucky to discover it early on and some struggle to uncover this talent and or learn the skills. Any body can write something. But is it original, creative, enchanting, interesting, charismatic, engaging, unique? Is it written from the heart?

I believe that talented creative writers are inspired and driven by true passion for what they are writing about. Being a creative children's writer is my great passion and inspiring challenge. I am driven by my passion for creating delightful imaginary worlds for my story's characters and an unique inspiring message for the young readers of my children's book.

I always loved to write creative and motivating stories.Somehow I forgot about my talent for many years. When I recently rediscovered my love and passion  for creative writing I decided to put it into work in my debut children's book "My Fuzzy's World".

When I write a creative children's story I feel joy, happiness, creativity and a purpose. I am confident what I am writing about and enjoy sharing my imaginary world to teach children about the essence of family, friendship, courage, creating colorful dreams and determination to follow their dreams and make them come true.Creative writing for children fulfills my unique dream. Now I now for sure that writing for children is my true passion.

I like to share the following profound quotes on creativity and writing:

"There is the happiness which comes from creative effort. The joy of dreaming, creating, building, whether in painting a picture, writing an epic, singing a song, composing a symphony, devising new invention, creating a vast industry."

Henry Miller, American novelist and painter.


"To me, the greatest pleasure of writing is not what it's about, but the inner music the words make."

Truman Capote,  American author.
 

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment